Youth International Tournament in Greece - June 2018
International Liga Cup
About Liga Cup
Combine football & entertainment with the magnificence of the natural surroundings during the Greek summer.
Meet people & cultures from all over the world. Compete with some of the biggest clubs from Europe and America.
The Event Dates: June 8-12, 2018
Age Groups and The Rules
U14 category: Born in 2003/2004
U12 category: Born in 2005/2006
Each age group will include 16 teams. Teams will be divided into groups of 4. The top 2 teams from each group will qualify to the quarter finals to play knock-out games and compete for the Grand Final.
The bottom 2 teams from each group will play “The Silver Cup”. It will be a knock-out phase where the 3rd of each group will face the 4th of another group.The winners will play semi finals and compete for the Silver Final.
Location & Accommodation
- Around Sofiko village:
- The beautiful Thermal Springs of Orea Helene and the beach just 14 km away (8.5 miles)
- The ancient city and theatre of Epidaurus 38 km away (23.6 miles)
- Korinthos Water Canal 22 km away (14 miles)
- Every athlete will receive a medal for the participation and a Liga Cup shirt.
- Trophies - 1st 2nd & 3rd
- Trophies - winner and finalist of the “Silver Cup”
- Fair Play Trophy
- Most Valuable Player Trophy
- Golden Boot Trophy
- Best Goalkeeper Trophy
Some of the teams that will take part in the tournament appears in the gallery below.